Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

December Daily 2011


Along with many others in the scrapbooking world, I have made it somewhat of a tradition to complete a December Daily at the end of each year. I decide in November what the book will look like and set out to make the foundation, so that when December starts, I can get things doing quickly. FINALLY I have photographed it and am sharing it here!

Last year, as I was heavily pregnant at the time and also wanting something a little different to previous years, I decided to create mainly collages in Picasa to share my photos. This made printing and putting the final book together much easier. As I print at a local shop in bulk batches, I would plan where the photos would go on the day before journalling on the page.  Once again I am so delighted with how this book came together and I am looking forward to doing it all over again this year. This project is also a great way to use up a range of those old scrap bits you collect over the years and save 'just in case'!

Here is (most of) my book. Some pages have been omitted for privacy of family members.































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...